"I'm Going to Carpe the Hell out of this Diem!"-Someone Really Smart

Saturday, December 10, 2011

The best 2 years

My two favorite guys have been called to serve and I am so proud of both of them. They are going to change the lives of so many, including mine and including their own. I am so thankful to know them and i'm so lucky to have the opportunity to experience this important time of their lives with them. They are two amazing young men, and i love them :)


Elder Chad Lind Harris
Called to serve in the London, England mission.
Reports to the MTC March 22, 2012

Chad: I am so proud of you and the choice you have made to become a missionary and serve the Lord for the next two years. I see how you've grown and changed and i'm proud of you. Thank you for always being there for me, and loving me through thick and thin. You are going to change the lives of those people living in England. I can't wait to see how you grow and become closer to the Lord. Keep smiling and making people laugh. Thank you for always being there for me even when i'm across an ocean. I am thankful that I have met somebody like you. I am grateful for everything you've done for me. You are going to be an amazing missionary. I love you.







Elder Parker Lund Banks
Called to serve in the St. Louis, Missouri Mission
Reports to the MTC Febuary 1, 2012

Peaker: I am so excited to see you go to the land of the St. Louis Cardinals. I hope and pray that you will be able to get your work done with those baseball games going on :). Good thing Pujols was traded. Thank you for being the most amazing best friend anyone could ever ask for. You are my ginger, and I don't know what I would do without you. Thank you for making me laugh, and making fun of me throughout high school. and thank you for providing me with jokes :). i am so very proud of you and the choice you've made to serve. I can't wait to see the impact you have on St. Louis. These 2 years will go by fast so that we can get married. haha. i love you, you're my best friend and your'e going to be an amazing missionary. I love you my ginger.

No comments:

Post a Comment