"I'm Going to Carpe the Hell out of this Diem!"-Someone Really Smart

Sunday, November 4, 2012

rough livin

I'm so very lucky for these ladies. I came to school here at BYUH not knowing if I would ever find friends like the ones back home. But I am so lucky to say that I have. I am so lucky to say that the women who I want in my wedding are the lovely ladies who live with me here on this island. I am so lucky for the opportunity to meet such amazing people even an ocean away from home.

I had an amazing weekend with these girls. Girls who can make me laugh, who support me, who are here for me whenever I need them. These girls are my best friends. I am so thankful to live in such a beautiful place, surrounded by the beauty that the Lord blesses us with each day. Lanakai. The water is clearer than a swimming pool, and the air is sweet.







This is the HI life.

No comments:

Post a Comment