"I'm Going to Carpe the Hell out of this Diem!"-Someone Really Smart

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

College?

I never realized how hard it would be to leave my family until i watched the car drive away. the image of my sister crying will be stuck with me forever. Seeing my family cry hurts me clear to the core, and i hate it. I want this to be a happy time, and i want to experience the world and learn and grow but it's so hard knowing that in order to do that i have to leave the people i love the most. I will never ever take for granted the time i get to spend with my family. i have the best siblings, and the best parents in the whole world. i realize how lucky i am to have parents who would fly across an ocean for me, i honestly don't know what i would do without them. On a happier note... I am in hawaii! hot weather, sand, pineapple, and whole lot of happy people!

This does not even show how much luggage we had. I took 6 bags (one softball bag). needless to say, i may have overpacked. but oh well! we also made 20 thousand trips to target on the way to the school.






We should have gotten an award for how good we packed that car in. well i guess i shouldn't say we... dad did a REALLY good job haha it was a struggle, but we did it!




The bed... there's not too many colors that can match with the gorgeous pink cabinet color, so we went neutral! The bat bag in the middle of the room... this might become a problem.







Pictures and necklaces... this is a little taste of home.







This is where i'll be spending most of my time in my little nook!! yay for homework.
Needless to say... college has begun.. ready or not.. here i come!

No comments:

Post a Comment