"I'm Going to Carpe the Hell out of this Diem!"-Someone Really Smart

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dear teacher I have Senioritis

I will look in the back of the book for all of the odd answers.. so when you give me a whole assignment full of odds, don't expect me to learn anything. If you're not going to grade this paper, then I will probably write about something irrelevant from shakespeare.. Like unicorns.. or my love for Nivea Chapstick. I couldn't tell you where my locker is.. I use my car. So when I say I'm going to my locker.. I'm probably just sick of hearing you talk about graphs, and cosines. And when you say I need to learn how to do this by hand, I don't really. Because when you're not looking I'll just ask my calculator to do it for me. As long as the answer is right, why do you care? I really would love to learn how to sew a gecko filled with rice... but I'd rather learn how to sew a snuggie. Because it's cold in here. No i'm not texting my friend who's sitting across the room, I'm texting my mom. Obviously. I read the book last night, but hey at least I didn't watch the movie right? Before you ask, I'm not sick, I just don't want to get ready anymore. And I will continue to greet this six hour block of my day with the attire I need to survive- A hoodie, boots, and my hair pulled back. Grading papers with blue pen instead of red makes me feel dangerous, and stapling my papers with a mini stapler makes the assignment much more enjoyable. I didn't forget my book, it's in my car, I just don't feel like carrying 10 pounds of dead weight everywhere I go. I don't have to go the bathroom, I have to go the vending machines because those little cheese crackers make this class go just a little bit smoother. And yes teacher, I really would be able to focus more if you would just erase that little marker line that you missed when you tried to erase the problem. I'm not sleeping, I'm just blinking really fast so it looks like my eyes are closed. Senioritis. You've been too good to me.

2 comments:

  1. Lol and thank you for making me laugh after :) Now I can go do my make-up for work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayla, you are hilarious. Love it!

    ReplyDelete