"I'm Going to Carpe the Hell out of this Diem!"-Someone Really Smart

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Atkin's Around the World

Right now my family is spread out....far.

Angie and Evan are happily married, in a new house, with a little dog and Baby Aria on the way :) They live in Virginia, angie works (She just got registered in the state of virginia!), and evan serves our Country as a soldier in the army, which requires LOTS of traveling. He is currently in Colorado, while angie is stuck at home with the dog, the baby and the big giant house.

Shalana and Emily are at home in Utah, with mom and dad. Shalana and Emily are seniors in high school, just going to their Senior Homecoming (they are beautiful and I love them), they work, they play, and they are just trying to become people that they want to become. I know how hard it is to be in high school and have all sorts of pressure on you from the world around you, and I am so proud of how these two handle themselves.


My parents are both working harder than ever, and I am so thankful for all that they do for me. They put me through school, they work, and they still have time to be my therapist when I call late at night. I have been blessed with the most amazing parents in the world, and I wouldn't be here without them. They never cease to support me in everything I do, they constantly make sure that I know that they love me.

I got to skype with my family today and yes, we are dysfunctional, full of chaos, but no one ever doubts that we love each other. We got to see my sisters newly decorated house and all the halloween pinterest ideas she has, her growing tummy, i got to see my dogs, my family, and i got to laugh, joke, dance, show them my house, my bike, and how i live. but most of all i just got to be with my family for awhile.

I am so thankful for there support. They never stop worrying about me, my mom thinks i'm going to die out here on this island. They never stop making me laugh. And even though we are far apart, we are closer than ever. We miss each other, but we are all where we are supposed to be!






One Family. 4 States. Together...Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment