"I'm Going to Carpe the Hell out of this Diem!"-Someone Really Smart

Friday, September 14, 2012

The best dang missionary from across the pond

This boy.. is my everything.

He is serving in the London England Mission. And yes, he is an amazing missionary.

Our relationship has only gotten so much stronger since he's gone. I know that with the gospel as the foundation of our relationship, that we can do everything we possibly want or desire.

I am so thankful for the strength that he is for me, even from across the pond! He is always here for me, no matter what it is. He has gone through so much in the last 6 months, yet he is so positive. He shows me how I need to be through trials. He knows life shouldn't be easy, because it was never easy for the Lord.

THis boy challenges me and makes me better. He brings me closer to the lord, and his testimony makes mine stronger. He does his job so amazingly well, and I know he and I are exactly where we need to be. He is there, and I am here. and 2 years is so worth the eternity that we have the opportunity to have together.

He never fails to show me he loves me.. he does things like this..



He works so hard. He has built such amazing relationships with the people there and I am thankful for them, they take care of him :) He is an amazing missionary, and I know that there are people in London who have been waiting there whole lives for him. I believe in the work, and I know that he is exactly where he needs to be, and I know that the road he took to get there was meant to teach him and help him be the missionary he is today.

And the best part of it all, he has an amazing family that is my biggest support system. I think my family loves them more than they love me.. regardless, I am so thankful for our families and all they do for us.


the bird family :)

the best grandpa ever

my lover boy

mama harris! :) aka dixie normous

my favorite couple, haha poor lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment